Monday, 19 January 2015
JEWELLERY INDUSTRY PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT - PALLION
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA: The ABC Bullion and Palloys Group of companies announced today that they have merged under a new holding company called Pallion.
The merger combines the nation’s top independent retail bullion provider and precious metals refiner with Australia’s premier jewellery related precious metal services group. It creates the largest precious metals services group in Australia, providing the full spectrum of precious metal products and services, from mine to market.
Newly appointed Pallion CEO, Andrew Cochineas said “Over the years, we have been developing Australia’s best team of metallurgists, chemists and jewellery experts to provide the best overall service in the industry”.
“The aim of Pallion is to give our clients the benefit of our combined expertise in casting, CAD|CAM, custom jewellery and findings production, precious metal refining and bullion distribution”.
“We see ourselves as our clients’ business partners and our team is committed to that partnership. We’ve listened, we’ve invested, we’ve recruited and we will continue to do so to ensure that our clients get the very best – even in a challenging business environment. It’s that simple.”
Andrew said that Pallion clients get the competitive advantage of dealing directly with a manufacturer – at every step along the value chain, from wholesale precious metal refining and jewellery production to retail bullion sale.
“The added benefit now is that our expanded size and corporate strength gives our clients unrivalled security coupled with an ability to offer financial options tailored to suit their individual situation” said Andrew.
Pallion is based in Sydney, with manufacturing facilities in Australia, Hong Kong (SAR) and mainland China. Distribution offices are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hong Kong (SAR) and mainland China.
Andrew, said the merger was a natural fit. “The merger is consistent with a mutual desire to provide a premium service, quality and value proposition to our clients. Pallion is now the only Australasian precious metal services group to offer a full mine to market inventory of services.”
Under the terms of the merger, the combined group’s services are available at every Pallion office throughout Australia, Hong Kong (SAR) and mainland China. Each entity continues to trade independently as specialists in their field of expertise as follows:
• Casting & Custom Design Manufacture (Palloys): Australia’s largest casting, custom jewellery producer and CAD|CAM service provider
• Fabricated Alloys & Plating Products (AGS|PJW): Australia’s leading supplier of quality fabricated precious metal alloys including sheet, wire, stock gauge, solders, wedding rings, bangles and exclusive distributor of Wieland plating products
• Findings (Regentco): Australian distributer of the finest quality jewellery findings
• Volume Findings & Custom Design Manufacture (Goldenage International): Asia’s premier volume findings and custom design jewellery manufacturer and distributor
• Bullion Products (ABC Bullion): Australia’s premier bullion supplier of ABC Bullion and PAMP investment grade bullion products
• Refining (ABC Refinery): Australia’s largest independent precious metals refinery and minting facility with NATA certified metallurgical laboratory
• Secure Vaulting (Custodian Vaults): Market leading storage facilities for Precious Metal and other valuables
For all media enquiries, please contact Pallion Marketing Manager Katherine Robinson at email@example.com.